Dreamlike poetry at the Arsenal des mers in Rochefort
What would you say to dreaming of the world of the sea, with your eyes wide open, if only for an hour?
Let yourself be taken on a dreamlike, poetic, multi-sensory journey of sound and light through the heart of the Arsenal of the Seas.
Enter the pedestrian zone via the Porte du Soleil, then go to Place Amiral Dupont, in front of the Accro-Mâts.
If you arrive before sunset, it's always possible to indulge in "Le Rade de la Méduse". Here you can enjoy a convivial moment in a warm atmosphere (tapas, chips, hamburgers accompanied by alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks) and/or sample the excellent ice creams from Ernest le Glacier from La Rochelle.
As soon as night falls, the adventure begins as the 1.2km route opens up to you. All along the way, you'll be carried along by the magic of light, scenography, sound and video projections. This immersive, participatory experience will plunge you poetically into a collective maritime adventure rich in emotion.
Oceana Lumina is the 12th experience in the series of enchanted Lumina night-time trails imagined and created by Moment Factory.
- We recommend flat, comfortable shoes. Good mobility is essential.
- The route is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- The experience takes place entirely outdoors, on cobbles, grass paths and steps.
- We strongly advise against using pushchairs on the route. The use of a baby carrier is recommended.
- Allow an hour to an hour and a half to wander around at your own pace
Rates for 2023 :
Concession & Privilege Card: €10
The next evenings will take place at dusk from Tuesday to Sunday, until 31 AUGUST 2023.
Tickets open until 10.30pm in July and August. The show continues even in the event of rain.