Arrival and departure times
- Arrival time (from): 16:00 (4:00 PM)
- Latest departure time: 10:00 (10:00 AM)
Possibility to subscribe to a late departure (no later than 12 noon or no later than 2pm), see rates below, subject to availability at the time of booking.
The cost of the rental depends on both the type of villa you require and the dates of your stay. By clicking on the See availability or Complete your holiday details to access the booking area. This area will list the villas available according to your criteria for the period you have chosen, and will then draw up your quote for the villa you have selected.
The booking area only processes rentals with Saturday arrival and departure dates. For all other requests, please contact us.
For stays of 3 weeks or more, once you have chosen a villa, the booking area will automatically apply a long-stay discount to the total cost of your stay, whether you are a spa visitor or a holidaymaker. The price thus obtained is adapted in particular for people on a health cure at Rochefort. This long-stay price does not include bed linen, which is provided as an additional service, contact us if necessary.
The rental price includes beds made up on arrival for stays of less than 3 weeks. It does not include bed linen for extra beds: sofa bed or extra bed. This is the subject of an additional service, the price of which is indicated below.
As part of the COVID 19 prevention programme, at the end of each stay, whatever its duration, we disinfect with suitable products and change not only all mattress covers but also duvets and pillows so that a minimum of 7 days elapses before reusing a duvet or pillow. This preventive action will continue in 2023, and your contribution to this effort will appear in your quotation as a surcharge of €40 for a F2 villa.
The COVID disinfection does not exempt you from doing the cleaning at the end of your stay. You can choose to do this cleaning yourself or to entrust it to us (except for the kitchen area, dishes and BBQ which must be left clean) by selecting the corresponding service.
The amount depends on the classification (number *) and the number of nights spent by people aged 18 and over. Our F2 villas are classified **** for 2 people. For the year 2023, the amount of tourist tax per night is €1.75.
The amount of the security deposit, in 2 amounts for a F2 villa:
- For rental: 300€.
- For cleaning (option taken or not): 60€.
This deposit will be requested when you receive the keys. It will be returned in accordance with the terms set out in the general conditions.
All our prices include VAT at the rate in force on 1/01/2022.
Additional services to the weekly rental
Additional services, whether free of charge or for a fee, must be indicated in the booking area so that we can draw up your quote.
- Extra bed rental (80×190): €20 per stay
- Additional linen hire for sofas or extra beds, beds made up on arrival or changes during your stay: €20 per change for a single bed (90 or 80), €35 per change for a double bed (160).
- Hire of bathroom linen kit (towel, bath sheet): €16 per person per week
- VIP pool kit hire (pool towel and bathrobe): €40 per week
- Cleaning package at the end of the stay (excluding kitchen area, dishes, BBQ): 60€.
- Housekeeping package, during your stay, excluding kitchen area, crockery and BBQ, on Saturdays: €30 (1 hour)
- Pets allowed only with prior authorisation in certain villas: €60 per pet per stay
- Departure before 12pm: 40€ (subject to availability at the time of booking)
- Departure before 2pm: 70€ (subject to availability at time of booking)
- Breakfast basket: 20€ per person, 11€ per child (5 years and under)
Free of charge, subject to availability at the time of booking
- Baby kit available (2 years and under), including : cot, high chair, bath.
- Provision of mattresses (60×120) for baby cot (bring a sheet, sheets, etc.)
- Provision of a PRM kit (grab rails, threshold crossing (terrace), feet for raising the bed)
- Provision of a bed riser kit