Arrival and departure times
- Arrival time (from): 16:00 (4:00 PM)
- Latest departure time: 10:00 (10:00 AM)
Possibility to subscribe to a late departure (no later than 12 noon or no later than 2pm), see rates below, subject to availability at the time of booking.
The cost of the rental depends on both the type of villa you require and the dates of your stay. By clicking on the See availability or Enter your holiday details to access the booking area. This area will draw up your quote for the period you have chosen.
The booking area only processes rentals with Saturday arrival and departure dates. For all other requests, please contact us.
For stays of 3 weeks or more, the booking engine will automatically apply, after you have chosen a villa, whether you are a curist or a holidaymaker, a long-stay discount on the total price of your stay. The price thus obtained is adapted in particular for people on a thermal cure stay in Rochefort. This long-stay price does not include bed linen, which is provided as an additional service, contact us if necessary.
Linen (beds made on arrival) is an option. If you would like linen to be provided and beds made up on arrival, simply select the relevant options in the booking area. The prices for these options are shown below.
As part of COVID 19 prevention, at the end of each stay, whatever its duration, we disinfect with suitable products and change not only all mattress covers but also duvets and pillows so that a minimum of 7 days elapses before reusing a duvet or pillow. This preventive action will continue in 2023, and your contribution to this effort will appear in your quotation as a €60 surcharge for "La Mouclière".
The COVID disinfection does not exempt you from cleaning at the end of your stay. You can choose to do this cleaning yourself or to entrust it to us (except for the kitchen area, dishes and BBQ which must be left clean) by selecting the corresponding service.
The amount depends on the classification (number *) and the number of nights spent by people aged 18 and over. "La Mouclière" is classified *** for 7 people, the amount of the tourist tax per night for 2023 is €1.45.
The amount of the security deposit, in 2 amounts for the villa "La Mouclière":
- For rental: 300€.
- For cleaning (option taken or not): 80€.
This deposit will be requested when you receive the keys. It will be returned in accordance with the terms set out in the general conditions.
All our prices include VAT at the rate in force on 1/01/2023. The rent of "La Mouclière" is exempt from VAT.
Additional services to the weekly rental
Additional services, whether free of charge or for a fee, must be indicated in the booking area so that we can draw up your quote.
- Extra bed rental (80×190): €20 per stay
- Linen hire, beds made up on arrival or changes made during your stay: €20 per single bed (90 or 80), €35 per double bed (160).
- Hire of bathroom linen kit (towel, bath sheet): €16 per person per week
- VIP pool kit hire (pool towel and bathrobe): €40 per week
- Cleaning package at the end of the stay (excluding kitchen area, dishes, BBQ): 80€.
- Housekeeping package, during your stay, excluding kitchen area, crockery and BBQ, on Saturdays: €40 (1h2)
- Pets allowed only with prior authorisation in certain villas: €80 per pet per stay
- Departure before 12pm: 70€ (subject to availability at the time of booking)
- Departure before 2pm: 100€ (subject to availability at time of booking)
Free of charge, subject to availability at the time of booking
- Baby kit available (2 years and under), including : cot, high chair, bath.
- Provision of mattresses (60×120) for baby cot (bring a sheet, sheets, etc.)